THE 22ND ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING,
2nd-3rd November 2017, Corinthia Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
The 22nd Annual International Scientific Meeting is being held in the upscale Corinthia Hotel Prague. Corinthia Hotel Prague stands a top one of Prague’s hills with breathtaking, panoramic views of this beautiful city.
PRAGUE 4, 140 69
TEL: +420 261 191 111
FAX: +420 261 225 011
Corinthia Hotel Prague in points:
- A landmark building overlooking the city adjacent to Prague Congress Centre only 5 minutes from the historic city centre (the hotel has its own metro station). 20 km from Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
- 539 air conditioned rooms, including 66 Executive Rooms and 22 suites. All rooms and suites have safe, minibar, WiFi and cable Internet access.
- The Corinthia Conference and Events Centre offers extensive conference facilities for up to 1000 delegates. Occupying an entire hotel floor, the meeting facilities are divided in two separate sections joined by a scenic foyer with panoramic views over the city. In addition, the exclusive Bellevue Conference Hall crowns the hotel 24 floors above the ground level with breathtaking views of the city’s skyline.
- Impeccable hotel service is complemented by superb amenities including a beauty parlour, hairdressing salon, gift shop, café, bar, an array of restaurants such as award-winning Rickshaw Restaurant, The Grill Restaurant, Café Praha and premier jazz bar Blue Note.
- Top floor Apollo Day Spa with modernequipped gym, indoor swimming-pool with panoramic city views, sauna, steam room, solarium, massage and beauty parlour.
How to reach the Venue
The hotel has its own driveway connected to the main highway which leads to Prague, Brno, Vienna and devides the city of Prague (North/South). It’s direct access to one of the underground stations makes it easier to commute within other transportation hubs, like the main train station Hlavni nadrazi which is only 3 stops away and 4 stops divides Hotel from the main bus station Florenc.
The Corinthia Hotel Prague can be easily reached by metro line C (red line) to the station “Vyšehrad”, the Corinthia Hoetl Prague is located just in front of the metro station. Tickets can be purchased in automatic machines at each metro station or at newsstands. The ticket costs 26 Czech crowns (approx. 1 EURO) and is valid for 75 minutes. Please note that you need to mark the ticket when you enter the metro/tram/bus for the first time.
From the Airport
The distance from the Prague-Ruzyne International Airport is 15 kilometers and 28 Airlines provide 150–200 international arrivals daily. A taxi ride from the airport to the Prague Congress Centre will take approximately 30–45 minutes and costs about 25 EUR. You can also travel by public transport. Go by bus No. 119 to the underground station “Nádraží Veleslavín” and carry on to the station “Museum”. Then change to line C and go to the station “Vyšehrad”. The CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE is just next to this station. You will need to buy a ticket for CZK 32 for this journey.
From the city centre
There is a north-south highway just in front of the CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE and the CORINTHIA HOTEL PRAGUE itself is very easily accessible by taking the underground to “Vyšehrad” station, metro line “C”.